Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MV Agusta Brutale


I had not encountered MV Agusta motorcycles until now. This is because the brand has just arrived in Canada; I saw their bikes on display at the ICAR Superbike only last weekend. What my first impression was: they are Italian!



I needn't mention that the MV Agusta Brutale is beautiful. It is a naked bike which I can only put next to Ducati Streetfighter in my list of hottest bikes. However, it is not trying to be a Ducati. It has its own 4 cylinder, 139 HP engine, which is quite different from what their Italian competitors offer. From what I know, their newest model has improved weight at 190kg dry, and they have always aimed at improving the lightness of the bike. With such specifications and style, it seems like this motorcycle is going to be liked by Canadians a lot. I certainly love it, even though I don't know much about it. It is all about appearance, passion, style.


P.S. Compared to the Ninja 250, the MV Agusta has the most comfortable seat ever! :) Take care.



0 comments:

Post a Comment