Friday, March 18, 2011

Bike in a box


Coming out of winter hibernation, I am trying to get back into the habit of posting in my blog.

It's been a rough winter this year in Canada. So, you could imagine what joy it is to finally see the sun piercing through the clouds and dry patches of pavement appear on the streets. As the riding season starts, a bunch of motorcycles are starting to pop-up on the road and remind us that the wait is finally over.

But, where am I standing at, right now, in my motorcycling agenda? Well, as you can see, my bike is still in the box, but I am convinced that it won't stay there for much longer. It is a matter of a few days for me to become a proud owner of a Kawasaki Ninja 250R. So, congratulations to me, for finally being at the final step after a long years wait for this moment. And, congratulations to all of you who are just buying your motorcycle too. See you on the roads!


0 comments:

Post a Comment